Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that assist the Owner in providing the Service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes for which Cookies are installed may also require the User’s consent. When the installation of Cookies takes place on the basis of consent, this consent may be freely withdrawn at any time by following the instructions contained in this document.
Technical Cookies and Cookies serving aggregated statistical purposes
– Activity regarding the saving of preferences, optimization, and statistics vidima.it uses Cookie to save browsing preferences and to optimize the User’s browsing experience. These Cookies include, but are not limited to, those for setting the language or for the management of statistics by the Owner of the site.
– Other types of Cookies or third-party tools that may install them Some of the services listed below collect statistics in aggregate and anonymous form and may not require the consent of the User or may be managed directly by the Owner – depending on how they are described – without the help of third parties. If any third party operated services are listed among the tools below, these may be used to track Users’ browsing habits – in addition to the information specified herein and without the Owner’s knowledge. For detailed information, please refer to the privacy policies of the listed services.
The services contained in this section enable the Data Controller to monitor and analyse web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behaviour. Google Analytics (Google Inc.) Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Personal Data collected to track and examine the use of vidima.it, to prepare reports and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Personal Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
This site uses the following technical cookies, which are installed automatically after accessing the site, for the purposes indicated in relation to each of them:
- random unique code: its purpose is to speed up the navigation of the site; it is a session cookie, which expires at the end of each navigation session.
- random unique code: its purpose is to memorize the language chosen for the navigation in the website itself, duration: 1 year.
- _ga: is used to collect anonymous data on site access statistics through Google Analytics, duration: 2 years.
- _gid: is used to collect anonymous data on site access statistics through Google Analytics, duration: 24 hours.
Personal data collected: Cookies and user Data.
Notwithstanding the above, the User may use the information provided by EDAA (EU), Network Advertising Initiative (USA) and Digital Advertising Alliance (USA), DAAC (Canada), DDAI (Japan) or other similar services. With these services it is possible to manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools. Therefore the Controller advises Users to use these resources in addition to the information provided in this document.
Comune di Cremeno, registered office in Via XXV Aprile, 14 – 23814 Cremeno (LC) – VAT 00565360138 – Ph. 0341-996113 – Fax 0341.910142 – PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org
Definitions and legal references
– Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data is any information which, directly or indirectly, even in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
– Usage Data
Information automatically collected through vidima.it (also by third-party applications integrated into vidima.it), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User connecting with vidima.it, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric status code issued by the server in response to the request (successful, error, etc.), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (e.g. the time spent on each page) and details of the path followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the User’s computer environment.
The individual using vidima.it who, unless otherwise specified, is also the Data Subject.
– Data Subject
The natural person to whom the Personal data refers.
– Data Processor (or Processor)
– Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the instruments adopted. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of valsassinatrekking.it
– valsassinatrekking.it (or this Application)
The hardware or software tool through which Users’ Personal Data is collected and processed.
The Service provided by valsassinatrekking.it, as defined in the relevant terms (if present) on this site/application.
– European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union in this document shall be considered to apply to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
A small portion of data stored in the User’s device.
– Legal references